Careers at DEU Estates
See what opportunities we have to work with the largest student letting agents in Leeds
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
DEU Estates are currently looking for a new Branch Manager to join the team based in Leeds. They are offering a highly competitive Salary of between £20,000 to £25,000 per annum depending on experience plus a range of excellent benefits.
We are a long established and well respected property lettings, sales and management company with two offices in North Leeds.
We are looking for an excellent all-rounder to fill the role of Area / Branch Manager to run two busy Lettings/ Sales / Property Management offices in north Leeds.
You will need to be experienced in all aspects of the lettings and sales business as your job will encompass everything from the property management to viewings, valuations and marketing!
You have up to date knowledge of legalities (ARLA qualification is preferable but not essential), be able to manage and motivate a team and have excellent administrative skills
We are looking for a Branch Manager that is:
- Experienced in lettings, sales and property management and seeking a new challenge?
- Target driven, with a proven track record of winning new business and retaining it?
- Detail driven with great memory recall?
- Working within the property sector with at least two years' experience?
- Then this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
We are looking for an experienced Branch Manager / Lettings Manager to manage and drive the business forward on all fronts.
The Branch Manager role will involve:
- Carrying out appraisals on residential properties for rental and sale
- Ensuring that the company secures the new business
- Dealing with any enquiries from Landlords and Tenants, resolving any problems before they arise
- Working to targets with a great commission structure in place to reward performance
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, and recognising opportunities and securing new business
Experience of property management and maintenance is a must as you will be overseeing the day to day running of the maintenance department also.
Salary will be a basic between £20,000 and £25,000 plus generous commission and use of a company vehicle.
If you feel you would be a success in this Branch Manager role then please show your interest by submitting your cv by clicking apply now.
Due to a high level of applications, please note that if you are not contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.